- Josh grills Laura on what it’s like to be a real lawyer, and we find out what she’s been doing with herself.
- Josh went to Mexico and worked on a law review article pertaining to the First Sale Doctrine.
- Legal Geekery has been tweaked a bit, and now features Matthew Butterick’s Equity font!
- You may have noticed, but Josh has been trying to update LG at least once per day for NoBloPoMo.
In the News
- Cell phone tracking. Government is attempting to keep a portable cell phone tracking device secret by essentially giving up a case where the judge asked for information on how the device worked.
- Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA). EFF is leading the charge against the SOPA bill claiming that it would threaten whistle blowing and human rights.
You’re Doing It Wrong
- And here’s a link just because we love to rip on Righthaven.
Like What You Hear?
We want to talk about what you want to hear about! Send questions, ideas, comments, complaints, and corrections by email to podcast /at/ legalgeekery /dot/ com.