Episode 13: Graduation, Antitrust, Defending Tweets from T-Shirts, and More
- Finals are over!! Josh passed tax and got his J.D. Laura makes insulting comments about poor grades.
- Josh shares his updates on the job hunt.
In The News
- American Needle v. NFL. This is Laura’s *fave* antitrust supreme court decision. Easterbrook must be pissed!
- 3GS iPhones for $97 at Wal-Mart!
- A meme that Josh apparently missed, for your edification: Darth Vader voice for TomTom YouTube ad.
- Kindle DX vs. the Nook: Josh gives an impromptu comparison.
- Twitter API TOS amendment – an argument for limited license for use of Tweets? And here’s the actual TOS on Twitter’s site.
Love For Our Geeks
If you like the podcast, please give us a positive review on iTunes, leave your comments and, of course, subscribe to the podcast. Josh seems to think we’re getting good at this. Do you agree??
Despite our ability to scan the interwebs for law-related fodder, we thrive on your suggestions. Please send questions, ideas, comments, and complaints by email to podcast /at/ legalgeekery /dot/ com or via Twitter (@legalgeekery and/or @lbergus). Thanks for listening.
Incoming search terms:
- independent centers of decision making