Episode 10: Apple’s Patent Infringement Claims and More
After a several-week hiatus due to Josh’s super-lung-attack swine flu trauma, Josh and Laura are back to discuss legal news, law school, job hunting, and the inevitable personal tangents.
- Josh is not dead!
- Laura’s school’s LexisNexis rep opened a conversation with “Which firm are you working for this summer?”
- Where should nerds in law school look for non-law nerds?
- Laura has two+ jobs!
In The News
- Apple’s patent infringement suit against HTC, where Apple is aiming at stuff that’s related to the Android OS.
Gizmodo’s early take
Apple’s press release
The complete filings on DigitalDaily
NYTimes Bits Blog agrees they’re going after Google
Endgadget: yep, Android
Endgadget’s breakdown of the lawsuit.
More, from CNN’s Brainstormtech Blog
An illustration of Apple’s litigiousness, according to Nokia
- Banning laptops…a topic that law students like to hash and rehash and rehash.:
Love For Our Geeks
@sakuha Seeks advice, stories, etc. about “write on.”
Law Professor @jimmilles asks: What should we do with the third year of law school?
Give Us Some Feedback
If you like the podcast, please give us a positive review on iTunes, leave your comments and, of course, subscribe to the podcast.
Incoming search terms:
- hormonereplacementfaq com