- Laura’s not on a journal and isn’t doing OCI, and that’s why she’s still sane
- Federal clerkship interviews are crazy pants
In The News
- Copyright “education” (Propaganda?) for K-12?
- Google FastFlip — What is it? (We don’t really know.) Does it have a purpose? (None that we can figure out.)
- Linking is a defense to defamation — at least in Canada
- BarBri takes LG’s advice and adds some great new features to the iPhone BarBri app. We also discuss their announcement that a “hardcore” BarBri iPhone app is forthcoming for BarBri subscribers
People Smarter Than Us
- We feature law librarians this week as people generally smarter than us. We share some stories about how this awesome class of people has helped us in our everyday law lives, and why you should befriend your local “lawbrarians.”
You’re Doing It Wrong
- Florida Bar to Start Reviewing Facebook Accounts as Part of the Character & Fitness Inquiry
Love For Our Geeks
Here are the questions we discuss this week:
- Are study groups a good idea?
- How long does it take to read more than 10 pages in an hour
- Am I the only 1L alive who isn’t doing extracirriculars?
Thanks to everyone for sending tweets and questions — keep them coming at podcast /at/ legalgeekery /dot/ com.
If you haven’t yet — please give us a positive review on iTunes and subscribe to the podcast.